- I threw my box away and don’t have any of my information. What can I do?
- Can doors and parts be ordered online?
For missing parts, what steps should be taken for replacement?
Please locate the order number and model number from your unit as well as the part description from your installation instruction sheet if available. Call or email customer service and we would be happy to assist you.
What do you recommend for cleaning my shower door?
We recommend that you have your shower door treated with AquaGlideXP at the factory before you receive it. Similar to other dirt repellants for cars and carpet it works as a shield against dirt buildup and keeps your door looking new longer, water and grime simply bead up and roll off. You can also purchase an after purchase kit that you can apply yourself.
Are there any type of cleaning tools that are effective?
The Cleret squeegee is a preferred way to clean the shower enclosure glass for many of our customers. Simply run it over the glass after each shower to keep your glass sparkling.
Do you recommend any type of Spray Cleaners for cleaning my shower door?
If you choose not to protect your unit with AquaGlideXP, we have extensively tested Lysol Bathroom Cleaner, as it will not harm your aluminum or glass. Many strong cleaners in the market could damage your unit.
What type of product warranty does Basco offer?
To read about our commitment to you, visit our Warranty page.
When does my warranty start?
Your warranty starts when you have purchased your product. We ask that you register your warranty online HERE. If not registered, proof of purchase is required.
Can the warranty be transferred?
No, because there's no need for it to transfer. The warranty is attached to the shower door, and is for the benefit of the original purchaser.
Where can I get a copy of Basco's warranty information?
You can retrieve warranty information online HERE, or you may contact Customer Service toll free at 1-800-452-2726 and they will assist you in locating warranty information.
What type of questions will Customer Service ask when I call in for a warranty replacement part?
Customer Service will obtain as much information as possible to verify the product warranty and to insure the correct replacement product is sent out.
Examples of the types of questions that could be asked are:
- What is the model # of your shower door?
- Did you register your shower door at time of purchase?
- Do you have your registration number?
- Please describe the problem with your shower door.
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Have you attempted to fix the problem on your own and if so, please describe?
- Where did you purchase your shower door?
- When did you purchase your shower door?
- We encourage you to send pictures of the shower door and/or parts to customer service to email@example.com along with the information above to further ensure the best resolution for your concern.
What wear parts are not included in Basco's warranty?
A list of Wear Parts excluded from our warranty can be found online. Please click HERE.
Will I be responsible for any shipping and handling charges for my replacement parts?
For Wear Parts (click here for Wear Parts List) or components for units over one year, shipping and handling charges will apply.
Can I place an order for parts online?
Yes, please click here to visit our online parts store. Please note that all parts are non-returnable.