All Basco enclosures are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For Basco
units treated with AquaGlideXP at the factory, this glass protection system carries a ten-year warranty. Make sure to register your new enclosure to activate the warranty coverage by clicking on the button below.
Click here to register your warranty.
Basco Lifetime Limited Warranty
Basco Manufacturing Company, an Ohio Corporation ("Basco"), warrants to the original user that the fabricated shower enclosure system (the "product") sold by Basco shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the (Life of the Product) from the date of the original sale of the product by Basco (the "limited warranty period"), subject to the following exclusions and conditions:
• This limited warranty applies only to materials and workmanship supplied by Basco.
• This limited warranty does not cover glass provided by others or outside fabrication, such as on Knock Down Units (KD) or Lineals.
• This limited warranty excludes all wear items.
• This limited warranty does not include AquaGlideXP. Factory applied AquaGlideXP is covered for 10 years, AquaGlideXP home application kits are not included in the Basco warranty.
• This limited warranty does not cover defects in material or workmanship caused by improper installation of the product; use of improper cleaning products or materials; or caused by accidents, owner or installer negligence, alterations, abuse or misuse. (For proper cleaning products click here.)
• This limited warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of the defective product originally sold by Basco, or, at Basco's sole discretion, the payment to the original user of the original purchase price for the product paid to Basco.
• Basco is not responsible for the removal or reinstallation of a product requiring warranty service or the cost thereof.
• Shipping cost to replace product or parts covered by this warranty are the responsibility of the original user.
• This warranty is extended to residential applications only.
• Basco residential installation labor is warranted for one year from completion of install
• The warranty for commercial installations including products, AquaGlide XP and labor if provided by Basco is limited to one year.
• Heavy Glass Hardware, not purchased as part of a complete Roda door, is limited to one year from date purchase.
• Missing or concealed damage must be reported no later than 45 days from the date of invoice in order to be replaced at no charge.
In order to make a warranty claim, the original user shall notify the Basco Customer Service Representative at 513-573-1900, or the original user may send written notice to Basco at 7201 Snider Road, Mason, Ohio 45040, Attention: Customer Service Department. The notification shall specify the date the product was originally sold by Basco, the registration code, and the nature of the defect in material and/or workmanship and proof of purchase. Based on such notification, Basco may request additional information from the original user to verify the warranty claim.
This limited warranty shall be the exclusive remedy against Basco relating to the products. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF BASCO. Basco neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to expand this limited warranty or to assume for Basco any other liability in connection with the products sold by Basco. IN NO EVENT SHALL BASCO BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY.
Laws and regulations governing the installation, design and use of bath enclosures in building applications vary widely. Basco does not have any control over the selection of product configuration, actual installation, operating hardware or glazing material, and Basco assumes no responsibility thereof. Basco dealers agree to furnish a copy of this limited warranty to all customers who purchase the product from the dealer. The obligation of Basco to provide coverage under this limited warranty is expressly subject to the condition that the original user activates the warranty within 30 days of purchase by registering on-line or calling 1-800-45-BASCO.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion of incidental damages may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
One Year Workmanship Warranty
This is to certify that the products installed by Basco Installation Services are warranted for a period of one year against defects in workmanship, subject to the following conditions:
Basco Installation Services agrees to its opinion remedy the defective workmanship without charge within one year from the date of the initial installation, within a reasonable time after notice.
The warranty covers defects in workmanship but does not include defects or damages attributed to normal wear or defects caused by: accidents, misuse of product, improper cleaning agents, mildew fungus, or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.
Basco Installation Services shall not be liable for injury to persons or damage to building or contents, or for incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any written or implied warranty on defects in workmanship. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state. THERE WILL BE A CHARGE IF A SERVICE CALL IS MADE AND WE FIND THAT THE REPORTED DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY REASONS OTHER THAN FAULTY WORKMANSHIP.