Return Goods Authorization Policy (RGA) for Basco Dealers
- All material returned to Basco must be accompanied by an authorized RGA form and return label, completed and approved by a Basco Sales Representative.
- Material returned to Basco without authorization will not receive credit and becomes the property of Basco and will be disposed of
- Material must be prepaid to our factory if not returned on a Basco truck.
- Material exceeding one year from date of purchase will not be considered for credit
- No credit will be issued for Roda units, KD units, installed units, individual parts, open box units, and less than complete units
RGA Restock Fee
A restocking fee will be charged for any returned custom or stock Basco unit. Once returned and inspected, Basco will issue a credit of 25% of the list price of the Basco unit. Material must be in its original packaging and unopened to receive credit.
Example: List price of product returned is $400. A credit for returned product of $100 would be issued or 25% of list price.