For Factory-Applied AquaGlideXP:
Protect Your Investment
With minimal care, your shower enclosure will stay clean for years to come. Factory-applied AquaGlideXP is an ultra-protective coating that bonds to the glass, repelling moisture and soap film. This glass protection system carries a 10 year warranty, provided that proper maintenance is used. Please review our maintenance tips to protect your investment
In order to maintain your ten year warranty, please follow these care instructions:
- Once or twice a week, wipe down your shower door to remove body oils, soaps and shampoos from the surfaces.
- Once a week, when the glass/shower door is DRY, evenly spray a mist of Maintain Spray directly onto the entire surface. Using a clean, dry, micro fiber cloth, wipe in a circular motion and buff to a shine.
- Do not use paper towels or any abrasive tool to clean the surface.
- The sealed surface is warranted with regular maintenance and without the use of any harsh chemicals or detergents.
Maintain Spray Cleaner
We recommend Maintain Spray Cleaner to prolong the performance of AquaGlideXP indefinitely. Maintain Spray Cleaner:
- Safe & environmentally friendly waterbased cleaner
- Dissolves and lifts oily grime & dirt for a quick wash without water
- Refreshes the protective coating, building on the original application
Click here to purchase Maintain Spray CleanerNon-treated Glass
Caring for Non-Treated Glass
- After each use, rinse with water and wipe down your enclosure with a soft cloth/towel or squeegee to maintain that like new look.
- The glass should be regularly cleaned using a damp microfiber cloth and a mild detergent or cleaner to remove any soap scum and grime from the glass.
- We recommend Lysol Bathroom Cleaner as safe for shower doors, but please test any commercial cleaning solutions on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire enclosure. Be sure to rinse all surfaces completely and wipe dry.
- Never use any abrasive material or harsh chemicals to clean surfaces and do not allow cleaners to soak on surfaces.
Learn more about our AquaGlideXP Home Kit