Basco’s new GridGlass Series is perfect for anyone who is looking to make a statement. The bold design with clean-cut lines creates a uniquely vintage yet modern look that catches the eye. This dynamic GridGlass design is currently available for our Rolaire 935 in 3/8” glass with standard height and width options. AquaGlideXP protective coating can be added to this design.
- Heights shown are to the top of the header. Add 3-inches for roller clearance.
- Minimum of a 2-3/16-inch curb and wall jamb width threshold is required
- Fits openings of 45 to 47-inches or 57 to 59-inches
- Enclosure height is 76-inches tall
- Learn more about frameless glass installation considerations here
Our GridGlass is created with Ceramic Frit Digital Printing Technology. The frit is fused to the glass during our in-house tempering process, meaning it is permanently bonded to the surface. This makes it as resistant to abrasion and chemicals as the glass surface itself. This durable, high-quality method ensures that your grid stays in pristine condition for years to come.
Printed grids offer you the same look as old-school metal panes, but make handling, cleaning, and maintenance easy and safe.