Hours: 7:00am - 4:15pm, Monday-Thursday; 7:00am – 11:45am Friday*
*Subject to customer demands or needs.
Location: Basco Shower Enclosures Headquarters - 7201 Snider Rd, Mason, OH 45040
Reports to: Installation Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly / Full Time
Description Summary: Under direction of the Installation Manager and supervision of the Installation Lead, the Installation Technician assists in the measure, fabrication, and installation shower doors, mirrors, shelving, and other miscellaneous installed products. This employee also offers support to the Full Service Model in any way directed by the Installation Manager.
- Completes quality installation efficiently and cordially with Installation Lead.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Actively maintains a responsible, violation-free driving record.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have clean driving record, and willingness to drive company vehicle.
- High school education preferred, and must possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to operate power tools.
- Use and understand a tape measure/measurements to 1/16".
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to handle tempered and un-tempered glass safely.
- Knowledge of BASCO product is a plus.
- Regular standing, handle objects, tools, controls, etc.
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus also required.
- Work is performed in primarily a construction or remodel setting.
- Residential homes, new construction homes, and large scale commercial projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer