Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Must be able to read, understand, and speak English.
- Must have ability to read tape measure, basic mathematic skills required.
- Must be able to read decimals and fractions.
- Must have knowledge of proper angles
- Breaks out glass according to size, thickness and shape.
- Utilizes tools provided for break-out and follows in-place procedures and techniques for a quality break.
- Ability to learn all phases of glass cutting including entering job number and settings into control panel at the start of the cutting process.
- Runs and performs various oven operator duties
- Stacks glass on racks provided and secures loaded glass for transportation to next operation.
- Exhibits a proven record of dependability, punctuality, and good attitude.
- Have ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively during the day.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be quality-minded.
- Performs other duties assigned.
*Applicant must be able to pass background and drug test*
Personal Protective Equipment: During all procedures, the use of safety glasses, hard hats and protective clothing is required. Hearing protection is recommended for certain areas in the shop.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a shop environment.
- The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to heat and loud noise.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another during the manufacturing process.
Pay: Up to $14.75 per hour