2nd Shift – Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 10:45pm
3rd Shift – Sunday – Thursday, 10:30pm – 6:45am
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Breaks out glass according to size, thickness and shape.
- Utilizes tools provided for break-out and follows in-place procedures and techniques for a quality break.
- Ability to learn all phases of glass cutting including entering job number and settings into control panel at the start of the cutting process.
- Runs and performs various oven operator duties
- Stacks glass on racks provided and secures loaded glass for transportation to next operation.
- Lifts, moves, or carries up to and in excess of 70+ pounds of glass consistently during the shift
- Must have ability to read tape measure, basic mathematic skills required.
- Exhibits a proven record of dependability, punctuality, and good attitude.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Must be able to read, understand, and speak English.
Personal Protective Equipment: During all procedures, the use of safety glasses, hard hats and protective clothing is required. Hearing protection is recommended for certain areas in the shop.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a shop environment.
- The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to heat and loud noise.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another during the manufacturing process.
Basco Engineered Products
9418 Sutton Place, Hamilton, OH 45011
Equal Opportunity Employer