HOURS: 2:30pm – 11:00pm (with potential to adjust due to business needs)
LOCATION: Hamilton, OH
The ideal candidate will be high energy and a dependable self starter. Essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications include the following:
• Maintain, fix, service, overhaul or replace defective parts for the highest quality and longest life of equipment
• Troubleshooting electrical problems, repairing and replacing electrical components and other electrical duties as assigned.
• Ensure equipment is in accordance with manufactured & company specifications
• Make preventive maintenance checks and inspection of equipment
• Perform preventive maintenance
• Assist and direct personnel in standard operating procedures and requirements
• Ability to lift & carry glass – up to 80 lbs
• Ability to operate standard and CNC machinery with screen interface
• CNC equipment maintenance experience a plus.
• Availability to work off-shifts, weekends and overtime as necessary.
• Follow established company policies. Must have valid driver's license.
• Repairs and maintains a variety of production machinery and equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motors, PLC’s, pumps.
• Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits.
• Perform machine adjustments.
• Participate in improvement activities.
• Keep the maintenance and inventory area’s clean and organized.
• Industrial maintenance troubleshooting and repair experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and pumps.
• Capable of reading and troubleshooting from electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, mechanical prints.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strict regard for safety rules, procedures and practices.
• Understands industrial AC 3 phase Delta and WYE connections.
• Able to weld: Stick, Mig.
• Experience with hand and power tools, precision measurement tools, gearboxes, bearings, rotating equipment and assembly/disassembly of machinery.
• Experience with PLC’s, HMI and VFD’s .
• Other duties may be assigned.
Consistent on time attendance is a must for this position. BEP is a 3 shift production operation. The Maintenance Tech’s work schedule requires flexibility and may change with little to no notice based on business needs and machine downtime conditions. The candidate is expected to be available and/or “on call” during non-work times or when not on site. Weekend maintenance work is expected and necessary to support the business.
Attractive compensation package including salary, performance based bonus, 401(k) and more. Please forward resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
BASCO - 7201 Snider Road, Mason, OH 45040