Hours: 7:00a - 4:15p, Monday-Thursday; 7:00a – 11:45a Friday*
*Subject to customer demands or needs.
FLSA Status: Hourly / Full Time
Under direction of the Installation Manager, the Install Technician assists the Installation Lead with the installation of shower doors, mirrors, shelving, and other miscellaneous installed products.
- Completes quality installation efficiently and cordially with Installation Lead.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Actively maintains a responsible, violation-free driving record.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have clean driving record.
- High school education preferred, and must possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to operate power tools and use tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to handle tempered and un-tempered glass safely.
- Knowledge of BASCO product is a plus.
- Regular standing, handle objects, tools, controls, etc.
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus also required.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Basco Shower Enclosures
7201 Snider Road, Mason, OH 45040
Equal Opportunity Employer