Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:15 PM, Monday-Thursday; 7:00 AM - 11:45 AM Friday (Subject to Customer demands or needs.)
Location: Mason, OH
Under direction of the Installation Manager, the Install Technician assists the Installation Lead with the installation of shower doors, mirrors, shelving, and other miscellaneous installed products.
- Completes quality installation efficiently and cordially with Installation Lead.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Actively maintains a responsible, violation-free driving record.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have clean driving record.
- High school education preferred, and must possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to operate power tools and use tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to handle tempered and un-tempered glass safely.
- Knowledge of BASCO product is a plus.
- Regular standing, handle objects, tools, controls, etc.
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus also required.
Please forward resume and salary requirements in confidence to:
HR Department BASCO - 7201 Snider Road, Mason, OH 45040 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 513-229-3434