Hours: 7:00am - 4:15pm, Monday-Thursday; 7:00am – 11:45am Friday*
*Subject to customer demands or needs.
Location: Basco Shower Enclosures Headquarters - 7201 Snider Rd, Mason, OH 45040
Reports to: Installation Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly / Full Time
Description Summary: Under direction of the Installation Manager, the Installation Lead measures, fabricates, and installs shower doors, mirrors, shelving, and other miscellaneous installed products. This employee also offers support to the Full Service Model in any way directed by the Installation Manager.
- Completes quality installation efficiently and cordially within given time frames.
- Completion of required documentation of installation jobs, both paper and electronic.
- Direct supervision of assigned Installation Technician
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Actively maintains a responsible, violation-free driving record.
- Other duties as assigned
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Customer Focus – Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
- Integrity – Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good news and bad.
- Job Knowledge – Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission / values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
- Quality – Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors project progress, and manages multiple projects.
- Dependability – Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance / punctuality requirements.
- Work Environment/Safety – Promotes mutual respect, keeps workplace clean and safe, supports safety programs.
- Must have clean driving record, and willingness to drive company vehicle.
- Installation experience required, glass installation experience preferred.
- High school education preferred, and must possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to operate power tools.
- Use and understand a tape measure/measurements to 1/16th"
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to handle tempered and un-tempered glass safely.
- Knowledge of BASCO product is a plus.
- Regular standing, handle objects, tools, controls, etc.
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus also required.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel, bend and reach.
- Work is performed in primarily in a construction or remodel setting
- Residential homes, new construction homes, and large scale commercial projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer