Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Basco Shower Enclosures Headquarters - 7201 Snider Rd, Mason, OH 45040
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
- Obtains and retains extensive product knowledge.
- Assists customers with product support.
- Provides customers with product selection support.
- Quotes product
- Order Entry
- Verifies orders are designated properly and all information is correct prior to submission to order entry.
- Validates no charge replacement orders, i.e. orders, warranty claims, etc
- Inputs warranty registration information into database
- Interacts with regional sales managers and Basco sales representatives to gather information for specific customer accounts.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to further improve processes and quality standards.
- Consults with Quality and Engineering Departments to communicate new product applications/issues.
- Further develops personal customer relations skills.
- Further develops personal shipping scheduling skills.
- Perform all outgoing calls to gather information for orders and quotes that are missing key product information.
- Answer all Customer Service Website Inquiries.
- Setup new customer accounts.
- Provide sales representatives with showroom displays
- Provide assistance to Basco Showroom walk-in customers.
- Pull material from warehouse when necessary for walk-in customers and/or ship out orders.
- Work with Basco freight carriers to determine damage to material
- Take overflow incoming Basco Installation and Technical calls
- File all previously entered orders, invoices, bill of ladings, and pick lists
- Responsible for inputting individual call information into call pop-up data tracking tool
- Researching debits submitted by customers
- Updating specific orders when a late or back order occurs
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by management
- Must have good attendance record
- The ability to exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in investigating and resolving technical product issues.
- Good organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to problem solve.
- The ability to communicate in a positive manner with customers, salesmen and management verbally and in writing.
- The ability to communicate with customers and coworkers in a professional manner
- The ability to handle customers’ needs in a timely and efficient manner by phone, mail and in person
- Good attitude toward servicing the customer
- Ability to analyze problems and select proper corrective action
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently
- Neat and professional appearance
Work Environment: Work is primarily performed in an office environment; however some tasks may take place in the on-site factory.
Personal Protective Equipment: When entering the shop environment, the use of safety glasses and protective clothing is required. Hearing protection is recommended in certain areas of the shop.
Attractive compensation package including salary, performance based bonus, 401(k) and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer