1st Shift – Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 2:55pm
2nd Shift – Monday – Friday, 3:15 – 11:45pm
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Lift and move 50+ pound glass doors onto table to pack in boxes
- Stand, bend, and reach while working with the doors
- Move and package doors as instructed
- Read factory orders, read and understand tape measure
- Learn and understand and perform procedures for glazing custom doors
- Be comfortable using hand and power tools
- Must have Good Attendance record,
- Must perform other duties as required by management
Education and/or Experience:
- GED or HS Diploma perferred
- Some packing experience helpful.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee MUST regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 70+ pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, bend and reach.
Attractive compensation package including hourly rate, performance based bonus, 401(k) and more.
Please email your resume and hourly rate requirements. Resumes without hourly rate requirements might not be considered for first round interviews. Send in confidence to:
7201 Snider Road, Mason, OH 45040
Equal Opportunity Employer